Meeting and Corporate Event Services Since 2010:
The Main Lodge offers a spectacular great room with mountain and valley views to accommodate indoor meetings, receptions and banquets of up to 150 guests. A fully appointed boardroom is also available for smaller meetings of up to 14. Our spacious grounds can accommodate larger outdoor events up to 250 guests on our many outdoor gardens, decks, patios, and waterside arbor. Available Services:
- High speed Internet access
- LCD projectors
- TV and video recording and playback equipment
- Overhead projectors
- White boards, flip charts, etc.
- IT and AV support staff
Our planning and catering services are focused on addressing your every need in support of a successful meeting or memorable event.
Full Conference Center
Upon completion The Conference Center will feature views of the valley, mountains and river with over 7,000 square feet of meeting and breakout rooms adaptable for all meeting configurations with these additional amenities:
- Video conferencing
- Business center with copying and collating services
- Lavaliere and handheld microphones
- Ergonomic chairs
- Glare-free work tables
- Conference space for 195 and an adjoining dining room for 195
- Foyer for receptions and trade booths
- A number of boardrooms and breakout rooms located throughout the property
- Outdoor reception areas include the lagoon, Lodge decks, hilltop view point gazebos and optional tent locations
- Full service catering
- Outdoor amphitheater as a venue for up-close entertainment, weddings, cultural and community events
Expansion plans for The Lodge at Painted Rock are being designed to conform to the strict guidelines of the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC). Through our membership in IACC, it is our intention to enhance and ensure a uniquely designed setting, superior services and support, plus dedicated, professional staff to provide guests with optimum results.